rpmlib Java bindings?

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but i've
done a few searches and come up with nothing.

Does anyone know if there are standard Java bindings for the RPM
libraries?  I want to query installed packages programmatically from
Java, and i can't find any evidence that such bindings exist.  If there
aren't any bindings, i hope to write some using GCJ/CNI.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net
--
Think context!  Using accepted quoting conventions makes
your email easier to understand.  Learn how at