RE: Updates for RH9.0

I've not done this myself, but have you tried grabbing the Fedora Sendmail source RPM and tried rpmbuild --rebuild on it on the RH9 box?

> So, that goes back to my original question. Is Redhat
> releasing new updated
> RPMs? Is it dead?

RH will not be releasing any additional errata for RH9.  You might want to consider going to RHEL.

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.