will pay for someone to package some files into rpm per my specifications

Hello List,

I am looking for someone to create some RPM's for me. I will pay to have this done.

This should be a very easy task - I just do not have the time to work it out for myself.
Most are very simple conversions from a tarball + a few patches to the rpm. We may even
be able to do it over IM and me just pay you for your time by the hour. My end goal is to
have simple instructions to do this myself in the future. Don't feel guilty to take my money
the first time. However I plan to only pay for this once :) Part of the job will be making
sure I understand the steps so I can do it myself next time. :)

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks!