Sending rpm.pot to the TP robot for managing translations?

Thus far, nobody followed up my request.  If nobody will vote against
this proposal the next couple of days, I will go adding it to the TP
robot site.

Who does currently maintain rpm?

Here is my initial message:

--- Begin Message ---
I'd like to see the rpm project joining the Free Translation Project
(TP) as many a lot other software packages have already done.  For more
info just read ABOUT-NLS coming with rpm (or gettext).  The TP lives at

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

If you agree to join the TP, as the rpm maintainer send a message to
translation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cf. Cc:).  If some translators want to
continue to submit directly to rpm-list@xxxxxxxxxx or to the CVS, it is
easy to coordinate it with the TP.

Thanks for the time,