nessus install problem

Hi, all,
I'm new to linux and new to the list.  Please let me know if this is an appropriate forum for this type of issue.

Is anybody familiar with the install options for nessus on red hat v. 9?

The error messages concern the graphics package on the red hat box.  Indications are that the version is incorrect.  I have downloaded the indicated version, but I am still having a problem because the correct version is not being recognized, and the install errors out with the same set of messages.

Install options for nessus include the full installation from rpm, an automated install from the web, and a third option that may circumvent the issue with graphics.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now