Re: rpm mut_tas.lo error

Shane Shields wrote:

Hi all,

I have found out where the problem is occuring. It is in the db/dist directory where the berkley db uses an older autoconf,automake, etc. After two days of fiddling around I haven't managed to update their versions. If I run autoreconf it comes up with aclocal errors. If I run autoconf,automake separately everything (db) breaks. If I just run libtoolize it upgrades ltmain.sh but breaks when making in db3. Ive run out of ideas now. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am using rpm-cvs (4.3). I dont want to downgrade libtool/autoconf/automake.

Whether you like it or not, rpm was/is built with libtool-1.4.3, db-4.1.25 as well.

73 de Jeff