Re: cable to connect CD drive to audio card

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]<


It's called a CD Audio cable, and you can get it from any mom-and-pop type 
computer store.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, DE WINT Albert wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using a DELL Dimension 8250 with a SB Live! 5.1 card (this is an OEM
> model, made for DELL only). 
> I need an audio cable to connect this sound card to both my DVD drive(s).
> DELL refuses to give me that cable.  "WinXP does not need it, Sir, and we
> don't support any other OS!"  :-(
> Can anybody please tell me the name or type of that cable.  Maybe I can get
> it from another supplier.
> Thank you for your kind reply.
> Albert
> *****DISCLAIMER*****
> This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is intended 
> exclusively for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may 
> contain confidential and/or privileged material. 
> Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action  based upon 
> the information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
> is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact the 
> sender and delete the material from any and all computers. 
> Mobistar does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
> information, nor does it accept liability for any delays.
> --
> Sound-list mailing list
> Sound-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Mike Burger

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet:// or

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:


with a message of: 


Sound-list mailing list

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]

  Powered by Linux