[Sound] RE: [Alsa-user] Audigy under Redhat8

Wanting to know if audigy 2 is supported with latest version of alsa....

the cvs you can get from emi10k1 at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/emu10k1

There are docs etc... but I am not refering to the downloadable binary etc, I am talking about the cvs... you can get the cvs from:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=44773

The below page shows the notes that suggest audigy 2 support here:
http://opensource.creative.com/
Snip from this page::.... News -- January 20, 2003:  Audigy 2 support is now added in the SourceForge EMU10K1 code.

I would like to know if this code is the code that is now being used in the alsa version of the drivers that use emu10k1????

Mat.