[Sound] Audigy 2 working.

All.

I got the audigy 2 working ok with emu10k1.  i needed to dd the line
alias sound-slot-0 emu10k1
alias sound-slot-1 emu10k1

However, I do not seem to be able to get multitrack sound.  I have ensured that multitrack=yes is set in the emu10k1.conf file which is located at /usr/local/etc/  but i still don't seem to get multitrack. ???

I would like to know what is sound-slot-0 and sound-slot-1.  i.e. what is the slot all about?
and what are the scripts for in /usr/local/etc/ relating to the emu10k1 and audigy?

also the levels of sound are pretty low... maybe this can be fixed with aumix?  earlier emails to this list shows my modules.conf with some post and pre install scripts that do something with aumix???

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]