[Sound] Red Hat Linux 7.2 : Audio Support Issue : Driver Needed

Hello, I am running Red Hat Linux 7.2 on  Dell
Optiplex GX260 ( Pc configuration). Problem is with
audio support : I need a driver

Chipset : i845G ( Intel)
Sound : 'AC97 Integrated Audio ( I presume this means
that there is no sound card and the sound controller
is inbuilt into motherboard)

Diagnostics ( from Windows ) of Audio driver:
Device Type : Sound,video and game controllers
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio : Analog Devices
Inc.
Location :  PCI bus 0 , device 31, function 5

I tried drivers from Alsa_project namely
snd-card-intel8x0
on doing
modprobe snd-card-intel8x0, i get the following error
message

insmod : init_module : no such device.

Any pointers kindly help.

Regards