Da: sound-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sound-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]Per
conto di Sarkar, Arup
Inviato: martedì 28 gennaio 2003 23.20
A: 'sound-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Oggetto: [Sound] CS4236B

Hi,
I installed Red Hat 8.0, it detected my sound card CS4236B, but there is no
sound, I used /usr/sbin/sndconfig but I could not hear any sound, also when
I am checking the Soundcard detection from System Settings, it is showing
"No Sound Card Detected "

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Arup

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.