Re: [Sound] Soundcard IRQ

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 07:07, ngu@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>    Can I manually assign the soundcard's IRQ in linux?  My soundcard using cs46xx requires irq 10 but linux kept assigning it to irq 5.  My BIOS won't allow manual setting either.

The cs46xx is a PCI device. It uses whatever IRQ is assigned dynamically
to it. It may be under windows it also emulates a soundblaster on IRQ5,
but that is unrelated and basically software magic

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]