[Sound] nor sound from audio cds - RH7.3

Well, I managed to install Via's audio driver for my new PC, and RH 7.3 seems
to be making all the right noises now. However, when I insert an audio CD in
the drive and begin to play, it doesn't make a sound.

Cables are all connected (plays okay under windows), and the mixer has the
correct settings (cd selected and no muted).

I had a feeling there was a small bug in RH 7.3 that affected audio cds(??).

Can someone let me know how to fix this (it was working before the reinstall).

Cheers,

Lloyd

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]