To: "Discussion of Red Hat Linux 9 (Shrike)" <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Help

Hi,

No errror ocurred.

After boot start, I press enter and show two lines :

linux xxx ........

initrd.img..........

and reboot ocurred....

I tried install Linux Red Hat 9 e all right.....installation completed......

This error occured only with Linux Red Hat Enterprise 4.

Thanks for your attention.

Bye.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***************************************