Re: "For the reasonably intelligent"

I too was being "Funny". You know "Reasonably Intelligent" ---- "Huh?'
Ok, I am not that funny either. I used to get the same reaction from my ex.
I'd tell a joke, she just say "oh yeah, funny". Or just give a half ----- smile.

Like the joke I made up.....

What do you have when you have to guys named Ron in the same room at the same time?

Answer is way below......Scroll Down to see it.

But I have to admit, when it comes to Linux I "am" a dummy.
So please forgive me if I should ask questions that might seem old hat or common sense.

What do you have when you have to guys named Ron in the same room at the same time?

You have one RON
        and one MORE-RON

Say it fast enough and you will hear the catch.

If there are any Ron's on this list, I appologise.