Re: building db4-4.1.25-8.1

Hello,
The CLASSPATH in a UNIX-based system is an environment
variable that stores the list of directories that the
operating system looks in to find library classes and
modules.
You have many possibilities to troubleshoot your
configuration:
1. use the -classpath option on command line,
2. export the CLASSPATH environment variable in your
.bash_profile and set it to $JAVA_HOME/lib for
example,
3. use the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for dynamically linked
programs, it stores the path of libraries u may call
during execution (see ldd command).
Export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the path of libraries
you may need, or add the path to your /etc/ld.so.conf
and make sure you used ldconfig to refresh your cache
database..
Hope this help,
--Narjess.