RE: Sony MSAC-US70 Mouse in Redhat 8

Not to sound flipant but this is the RH 9.0 list.

RH 8.0 is really not supported by anyone anymore. Even Fedora Legacy
(fedoralegacy.org) which provides continuing support for RH 7.3 and 9.0
gave up on RH 8.0 as no one uses it (or at least not enough to warrant
continued support).

Now there is a RH 8.0 mailing list
(https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/psyche-list) but honestly I'd
recommend that you look at upgrading. Heck even upgrading to RH 9 which
is also EOL would improve your chances of finding help (i.e. it's more
sanguine to this list). But you also might be better off going with a
'white box' linux distro like CentOS (http://www.centos.org/) or White
Box Linux (http://whiteboxlinux.org/) or if you can afford it RHEL. :)

Wish I had an answer for your problem but I don't, sorry.

Paul Pettit
CTO and IS Manager
Consistent Computer Bargains Inc.

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the same
steps expecting different results.  I say it's proof that you're a
Microsoft user. - comment by deshi777 on experts-exchange.com