Re: yum repository for RH9 security updates

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:16:00 -0000, Kirk, Steve wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm just wondering if anyone could point me in the direct of a good
> yum repository for RH9? Obviously I can search etc. but I would like
> the reads of this list's opinions. The primary requirement is
> security updates - the servers in question are fairly standard
> builds and running fine with the current versions of packages, but
> we'd like to try and patch as much as possible.

I use two sources for RH updates.

The Fedora-Legacy project made up of volunteers (and would welcome any help) at

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/

is my first choice and has yum setup.

I also use

http://transition.progeny.com/

which has a small charge for updates. Sometimes they will have updates that
are not released by Fedora-Legacy or will have them earlier.