Transfer of Data

Hi Steven,
Thank you for your interest and the informative reply.
I am in the process of converting my Home network to all Rh9 and FC1 as we are
sick of attracting Virii and other pests with XP even though the 5 machines are Secured
with PandaAV,Zone Alarm, Adaware,and Pest Patrol.
We intend to get up to speed ASAP and in this regard you have been most helpful.
Thank you,
Glynn L. Morgan- Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia.