Re: [SPAM:##] Re: samba on dual booted hard disk

    Asking google for
Windows 98 ext2
gave lots of URL's, including
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm and
http://www.mount-everything.com/home/ either of which looks like it would
allow you to read linux partitions from win98.  For the other direction,
under linux make an empty directory, such as /mnt/C, use "fdisk -l" to get
a hint about what device name corresponds to the "C" drive, and I
guess something like the following would make the C drive files available
under /mnt/C:

mount -t msdos <The C device name, such as /dev/hda2> /mnt/C

Steven Yellin