Re: How to increase initially defined hard disk size.

vinay mangal schrieb:

Dear all,
I have a machine with 40 GB Hard disk. When I loaded my Linux in dual boot with windows 2000 I defined a 10GB space for linux. The remain hard disk is partitioned in 2 drives C and D with FAT32 and NTFS for windows 2000. My Linux area is going to be full. I want to take out additional 10 GB space from C or D drive and add in the existing linux data area.How can I do it?

with regards

Your solution may be   http:/www.symantec.com/product/
Partions Magic is a real fine tool for your problem.

Regaerd's

Hi,

Partition magic is and excellent tool for repartioning. I'm sure you could possibly find a free alternative at http://www.downloads.com

regards

Regards

John Barker
Stress / IT  Support Engineer
Morson Projects Ltd.,
Darwen House,
Liverpool Road,
Irlam
Manchester.
M44 6TB.

Email. john.barker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.morson-projects.co.uk
Tel. 0161 777 4000
Fax. 0161 777 4001

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain confidential information.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Morson Projects Ltd..
As internet communications are not secure, we do not accept
responsibility for any changes made to this message after it
was sent by the author. Additionally, we advise you to carry
out your own virus check before opening any attachment as we
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result
of any software viruses.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that
any use, dissemination, printing, copying or forwarding of
this email is strictly prohibited.

us immediately on telephone no. +44 (0) 161 777 4000