Regarding Squid Proxy

Hello,
I know that this problem is off topic but I really hope that someone can
help me on this.

I have setup a firewall which only allows port 3128 which is the proxy
port for internal LAN client to surf internet.
The problem is that I need to browse a website that looks something like
this
_https://www.example.com:11005_

It gives me an error shown below

-Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if
you feel this is incorrect.
Really appreciate for helps.

Cheers,
Chin Leong