Q: Containement Action after Virus is found.

Hi Guys,

	Need some guidance. Looking through my server's shares, (SAMBA)
I noticed a number of rougue files (How to hack websites.exe etc..)
I've already moved these files to a temp directory for the time being.

I've informed the users of the server of the viruses and advised them to
perform a scan of their PCs.

I've disabled the account which was the source of infection
until further notice as well.

As I'm going through the system, I noticed that the virus has actually been
in the system for 2 days. Enough to populate to my "mirrordir" directory,
my snapshots as well as my rsync snapshots.

I've not removed these files from the backups.
(I'm thinking that - No one has access to these files
and it will recover itself by tomorrow (for my mirrordir)
and a couple of days for my snapshots to come full circle)

SO.. what are your comments?

Cheers,
Ow