Re: Flashplayer always crashes mozilla

> unfortunately X seems to set to 15 bits even though one defines 16 bits
> so set up a higher depth.
> This worked for me...
>
> ,

Turned out to be the way I was testing, combined with a little
confusion.  The guy I'm supporting was reporting a problem with flash
pages, but not the crash I was getting.  That turned out to be due to my
the fact that I was VNC'd in (at 6 bit color, FWIW).

Leave it to 3rd party proprietary apps to just SIGSEGV cryptically as
soon as you do something the least bit out of the ordinary.  Xine works
fine in a VNC session.  Even has halfway decent performance, sorta.
Things will be so much better after world domination... ;-)

I believe I ran into that 15bit issue while googling on this problem.
Hasn't that been going on since 2000 or so?  Sheesh!

-Steve