RE: Mailman Troubles

Mike,
Yes I did create the mailman list and the passwd portion as directed in
the README and INSTALL.REDHAT

I found a little more info on my problem though.
I remember a cron job in the crontab that isnt there anymore.
I see no mention of mailman in any of the cron jobs.. I found the directory
/var/mailman/cron and they look like they should be linked somehow.
Does someone have a entry for it and if so could they past the line I can
put into the crontab?

or is this the wrong direction?