What's the best way to install a window manager at the command line?

Hi,

I installed RH9 on my laptop.  Due to the original hardware limitation, I installed the very basic configuration without any X.

Now, I want to install a windows manager, say KDE.  I forced rpming all KDE packages, but still missing a lot of dependency packages.  Without X, I can't use redhat-config-packages (please tell me how if you can use redhat-config-packages on CLI), so I need to find out how to install a complete windows manager on the command line.

thanks.

Regards,
Shan Jing

Unix Group - Americas