RE: up2date up2date - SSL error - RH9

No...that's not it.

Not too long after the RHL9 came out, the secure certificate that RHN uses
expired.  You need to manually download and install up2date, and
up2date-gnome, if you have it installed.  That'll take care of the rest of
it.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Mike Kercher wrote:

> rdate -s time.nist.gov

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit
message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe