RE: Installation after RH Support Ends

Ow Mun Heng said:

> [...]

You don't trust upgrading RH9 -> FC1, but will use random RPMs to upgrade
to Gnome 2.6?  You complain about the lack of new program versions, but
then complain about having to upgrade.  You can't have it both ways.

Many people (myself included) have upgraded just fine.  Backup your data
and if the upgrade doesn't work you can still format and do a fresh
install.
--
William Hooper