Re: Command line history -

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:28:54 -0500, Bob Goodwin <robert.goodwin2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Recently there was mention of a line added to a configuration file to obtain automatic completion of command line entries, that is enter a few letters and press the up arrow to complete the command.

I reinstalled/reformatted RH-9 and lost that change and have not been able to locate it. If anyone understands what I'm talking about I would appreciate receiving that information once more.

Thank you.

Bob Goodwin

I think this is what you want: