Problem while starting installation for RH9 on ACER 1352LC laptop

Hi,

I downloaded the iso files from the website for RH9.
Also checked sanity of those files and they are
perfact.

While I boot my laptop from CD1, it asks me abt
different modes of installation e.g. gui, text etc.

I tried all of them, but problem is as soon as it
passes detection of my CD Drive, the display on screen
goes unperceivable in the sense that it missing proper
horizontal or vertical synchronisation.

Hence, I am not able to proceed with installation as I
can't read on the screen because of this problem.

Can you please guide me that how should I go about
this problem???

Help me out asap...

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,