config sendmail

Hello,

I am configuing sendmail to send mail to external
world. I have to write a automatic script to configure
sendmail in a fresh one for sending mail. I changed
the smtp.your.provider with my smtp provider. Tell
whether Any other changes i have to make or what. I am
using sendmail 8.12.8 . please send me the changes i
have to make as soon as possible. I need it. please
tell me what are the changes i have to make to send mail to the externel world.

pblm: When i send mail to my internal network
sometimes user unknown mesage comes in the log file.
what may be the pblm.

reply to:aroan_av@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks arun,