Re: HP/Compaq nx7010 notebook compatibility.

Ajai Khattri wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, John Colville wrote:

Does anyone have any experience installing RH9 on the 7010 notebook from
HP and if so was it a success ? In particular it has a Radeon 9200
graphics adapter which does not appear to be supported by default using
the vanilla RH9 CD set. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I would have thought the ATI web site would be your first port of call: http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/linux/radeon-linux.html?type=linux&prodType=graphic&prod=productsLINUXdriver&submit.x=8&submit.y=7&submit=GO%21

Thanks for your reply. I actually found that very page some time after my original post but I was also fishing for any general insights about the ease of installation, what works 'out of the box' and what you have to fight with etc. Also, are there any issues with Centrino processors and RH9 (sorry if this is a dumb question!) ?

Cheers, John