Re: Autentication with Samba

yes, LDAP is what you are looking for, getting it setup and running might
be a bit more tricky unless you did it before, but they will both be using
ldap for authentication, so that the authentication is centralized.  Also,
you will have to custom compile samba to use ldap, instead of its default
smbpasswd file.