Linksys Wireless Card

I am sorry if I am flooding your mailbox with too many
emails. I need to settle quickly.
I bought this bloody D Link Card which did not work
with linux. Then I bought Xircom Wireless Card which
seemed to work for a while but it sucks
wtf

Now I am planning to buy a LinkSys Card. I used once
of my friend and that never gave me any kind of
problem. I believe its the best, but just a
precaution, can I have reviews or comments whether
this linksys would be compatible with linux?

http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=507

and

http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=427

In their specifications I dont see Linux.

I am a student so dont have enough money so definitely
cannt afford to f money like that. But any response
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  a Lot,
Dont