Minolta Printer and Linux

I am planning to buy this Printer

Minolta PagePro 1250W Laser Printer

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/SKU.asp?BCFlag=False&PageType=1&SKU=493542

But am afraid whether it is compatible with Red Hat
Linux/Fedora? Can someone tell me where can I find the
list of hardware comptabile with linux, so that I am
confirmed before I buy them.

I have a very bad experience with Xircom Wireless Card
and so I am planning to buy a Linksys Wireless Card

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=33-124-110&depa=5

I have heard that this has Prims Chipset unlike
Orinoco Chipset in Xircom so this may work better
without any troubles.

Any comments,
Thanks in advance
Dont