RE: Installing Packages from the Red Hat CD

you can also use the visual tool, found in "Start" -> "System Settings" ->
"Package Management ( Add/Remove Applications ).

( this menu layout is in KDE ... )

or run

/usr/bin/redhat-config-packages &

from the command line.

regards,
-ionut-

|         |           mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           shrike-list-admin|
|         |           @redhat.com      |
|         |           02/02/2004 01:44 |
|         |           shrike-list      |
  |       To:       shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: Installing Packages from the Red Hat CD                                                                 |

rpm -Uvh or rpm -ivh

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.