From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hanny Tidore
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:43 PM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problematic disc 2

Hi,

I have a problem with Disc 2 of Redhat 9 and Fedora 1.

Media check for both discs always failed. I have tried
installing twice. At first it cannot install xpdf, so
I remove it from my installation. Next, it's xsane. I
have done md5sum and the result is ok.

Is there a list of application I should not install to
avoid this problem ? What should I do ?

Thanks.
Hanny