RE: Help Compiling xCHM/CHMlib

Only writing this cause I know the list is searchable and wanted to ensure
the solution exists documented somewhere.

to compile CHMlib, you need to edit the makefile and edit these 2 lines

CC=gcc-3.2
LD=gcc-3.2

CC=gcc
LD=gcc

(note : I think the gcc-3.2 is OK for Fedora)

and then it should compile fine. After that, you can compile and install
xCHM.

Today, I found a better client for reading CHM files.
GnoCHM - it's a python2 gnome based product. Cleaner looking
and fonts are more pleasing as well. (in addition to
fitting with my general/overall Gnome desktop)

If anyone wants the RPMS, drop me a note. I rebuilt some using the spec
file for rh8 src rpms as well as using checkinstall.

For The Record..