generating images of hosts with ghost

Hi, i have to install 600 servers around Mexico with the same installation, i mean, they just must differ in the hostname, network configuration (ip, mask and gateway) and the data in the database.
I have done the same with Windows Servers using ghost software to cloning the master hard disk on all the machines.
When i tried to clone a Linux Red Hat 9 disk with 13 partitions, i found that the partition table was altered by ghost, generating panic to the kernel.
I already know that this can be possible with dd, but i´m looking for an alternate solution to test, because the people who will clone the disks dont know Linux at all, and they know ghost.
Do you know some about this? or Does anybody experienced something like this?

thanx

--
Rogelio Bazán Reyes