Re: Anaconda Unreadable - Install Problem-RH9

Craig White wrote:

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 00:14, Gable Barber wrote:

When I boot to RH9 disc 1, I get the "Enter" for GUI install etc, it loads Anaconda but when the GUI Installer loads, it is completely unreadable, the image is pixalated at the edges, and apears to have several images overlayed, and skewed.

I tried two different ISO's of RH9 , both did it. Knoppix , however booted nice and readable.

I had Smoothwall installed on this HDD and there were no problems.

Perhaps the video-card driver...?

Thank you in advance-

---
type text before you press enter - install in text mode, it isn't much
different, just less pretty to look at

Craig

I thought about trying that, but I was concerned that it may still look like that after install.

I suppose there is only one way to find out....

Thank you -
Gable