Re: configure sendmail

arun raj wrote:

hello,
Tell me how to configure sendmail to send mail to the external world. i have configured .but it is sending mail in the local network. But it doesn,'t send to the outside network. Please give me the steps to send mail to the outside environment. Please give an example to illusrate that.
I am using sendmail 8.12 in Linux. please help me

You don't need to do anything with sendmail at all to get it to send mail to the outside world, it works out of the box.

jch