nautilus-cd-burner cannot burn CD

Hi all,

After installing nautilus-cd-burner-0.5.3-1 on my RH9 up to date, I was
happy to wite CD and even erase them. Great pluggin.

I was so confident that I tried to install it on 2 other machines, fresh
RH9 install. The "erase cd" stayed grey, and the write CD only allowed
me to write ISO files.

As there were no dependencies required for installation, do I forget
something ? Are there others important packages to be upgraded to
benefit from this feature or is this a CDRW problem?

Google showed me some tips, but even adding the ide-scsi parameter in
grub.conf, no change.

Any idea welcome.

Thansk for your help

Philippe