Printer Epson Stylus C82

A local store has this printer on clearance and only three in stock. The driver is listed in RH9. It has both USB and parallel cables.

Is anyone familiar with this printer? Good or bad? It has 4 print cartridges - Black Red Cyan Yellow. Is this a good thing? Are these cartridges well stocked, or are they going away (since the printer is on clearance)? Is it an ink hog/guzzler?

Right now I have a Compaq (Lexmark) printer that is not supported at all. My current printer is also USB and IS detected as hardware.

Thanks for any info you may have.