Samba help

Hi again everyone. Here is the new problem I'm facing.

I'm converting my domain from win2k over to linux. Everything is
working great, finally got it all syncing up, but on my machine, I get
this each time I log in with roaming profiles enabled:

[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

It opens in a txt file. I have googled for this.. Havn't found
anything.

Has anyone seen this before? And how can I stop it?

My profile is working fine, everything is being saved that I've
tested.. Which is only to the desktop though.

I'm also having a problem with password syncing.. I am able to change
the password, and then log in with the new one, but then my email is
still the old one, which was changed from the original.. It's like
there's a time delay on when the system password changes compared to
the samba password.

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator