Sales contact (sorry)

I am sorry to have to post this to the list but we are having a very
hard time getting to the right sales group at Red Hat.  Would anyone
have a sales contact that works with service providers/managed service
providers?  Everyone I have talked with at Red Hat has told me that the
only license options they offer are the two on the web site and that we
can only pay with a credit card.  I can only think that we are talking
with the wrong people.  I thank everyone for there help and time.

Ryan Finnesey
Diversified Solutions Group
119 West 72 Street
New York NY 10023