HEELLPP!!!!

Hello

I really need help with this !!!

I was in a remote ssh session on a redhat 9 server, and accidentally I executed "init 1", then the connection
closed and the server died. After that it didn't respond neither through ssh, nor http, nor telnet NOTHING !!

Today, when I got physical access again to the server, it was power off because a electricity breakdown.

I turn it on and it doesn't start.

It fails "cannot create /.autofsck" and then "process did no exit clearly return 1 with signal 0"

and I can't acces any console, and the system does not respond to any keyboard or mouse event !!

Thanx in advance

Bye

David

Size DOES matter - Lycos Email gives you 10MB storage
mail.lycos.co.uk