Re: Urgent Help - Fail to boot (problem solved)

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your detail information and time spent.

'e2label' is the command I was searching.

Before I ran 'parted' to create backup (now I only create tarball on
data and burn the same on CD).  I ran it direct from disc not installing
it on RH.  Regarding your test;

> (parted) select /dev/sda

Whether ran 'parted' disc on CDRom to boot the box and then select
/dev/hdeX to find out its information.  I never made this test before.
Any warning, not to damage the RH box?

B.R.
Stephen