Google
  Web www.spinics.net

up2date demo mode?

i realize up2date support is going away, but until it is completely gone i want to make use of it.

however, i the last few times i tried to update my demo registered server, i get a message telling me that the demo service has been disabled due to bandwidth restrictions.

i recall reading that the demo account would operate with full access for 60 days, after which time it would then be available in a 'restricted' bandwidth mode. i took that to mean my downloads would be much slower and/or only available during off peak times.

it seems that it is completely disabled, and i will now be relegated to downloading the packages manually, which is fine, but something i wanted to put off as long as possible.

so, is the demo service dead after 60 days, or am does it operate with restrictions, and if the latter is the case, what are those restrictions.
--

regards,

shane