Re: Strange Software RAID Problem

   Forrest,
Thanks for the response.  I have looked through my messages files and can't seem
to turn up an errors on the array.  That's what got me confused at first, as I
was under the impression the raid driver would log to syslog if one of the
drives dropped off the array.  Luckily this machine is fairly new to be
deployed and there are not too many users on it, so it can be pulled offline.

Any suggestions on the steps to rebuild this array?  I would rather not have to
re-install Redhat+all of the software from scratch, etc :-)

  Thanks,

  Peter