Re: multiple monitors

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 02:30, Brian Manser wrote:
> Hi, Thanks for the advice, managed to get my three monitors working and in
> the correct layout. A couple of problems I cant manage to get the two
> smaller screens right very grainy.

You may notice 'unexpected' behaviour if you have different resolutions
on each monitor.  You should be able to run them as good as they each
run individually though...

>  and I don't seem to have Xinerama. Tried
> looking for my version of XFree86 as directed in the howto, pape1 does not
> seem to exist.

Sorry, can't help you there, I never set it up.  Nvidia provided an
alternative so that I didn't need Xinerama, but I turned it off anyway.
I like the different screens working independantly.
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President.  Now
I'm beginning to believe it.
		-- Clarence Darrow